Saturday, May 17, 2014

Ding Dong! It's The Dog!

Both Murray and Piper scratch at our doors.  We have bells hanging on the doorknob that they ring to go out to our yard, but to come back in or to to go somewhere out the front door, they scratch. And scratch and scratch! Sometimes I find myself just simply waiting by the door for them to want to be let in, to avoid the jumping and scratching.  But wait a minute...just maybe my dug up doors will soon be a thing of the past!  I just came across a doggie doorbell!  People are reporting it takes only a couple days to train your pup to ring his doorbell and the sound and volume are not too overpowering.  Some people are saying they even take it when they travel with their dogs!  How cool!  Is anyone out there using one?  I'd love to hear about it!

 

4 comments:

  1. BOL! Very cool!! Hey, I wonder if it works for margaritas?? Just a thought...
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat idea! Our dogs don't have a fenced area so we have to always be with them, but if I didn't, I could so see training them to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we used a bell once, after we saw a video where dogs ringed the bell when they want to go out. we used a common hotel service bell on the floor. first we were proud that Easy got it immediately, but later it was a torture, because he misused it for getting a treat :o)

    ReplyDelete

She Deserves Better