Friday, February 21, 2014

Thank YOU!

This is my 197th post.  It amazes me that I am approaching 200 and just how fast that time has gone.  When I first started this blog back in mid 2012, I was very excited to share all of my dog adventures with Piper and Murray and my tales were overflowing from my head.  As I look back to the beginning I see I even posted several times a day (where did the time come from?)!  Then over the following months, posts from me dropped back.  I had less time to devote to this blog (I'm a full time school teacher) and didn't seem to have the inspiration to write quite as much.  I started posting once or twice a week.  I knew all along I had a purpose for this blog, probably several purposes!  I needed time to sort that out I guess.  The blogging community is certainly one I love being a part of.  Dog people are like none other.  They are truly the most kind, caring and helpful people around, if I do say so myself.  My blog has also been a creative outlet to share and learn about my favorite topic.  This blog has pushed me to look closely at dog issues and topics, discover new things through the sharing that's fostered and laugh (and sometimes cry) all along the way.  This year when the calendar turned to 2014, my idea of the direction I wanted my blog to go became more clear.  I wanted to start posting daily once again.  That took some planning ahead on my part, but mostly I've been successful so far.  I also wanted a mix of post topics, but with the central theme of love and care for dogs.  I have been working to find this balance the past couple months.  All of this being said, this post is to thank all of you:  The blogs I try to visit regularly and wish I could find time to visit more.  My silent readers who never make themselves known.  My readers from Murray's personal Facebook profile.  My readers from my personal Facebook profile.  My new blog Facebook page followers.  My friends and family.  This blog is the fun, cared for, stress relieving, relationship fostering, educating vehicle that I had hoped it would be.  Thank you!  Now let's move into the 200's :)

Thanks

  

12 comments:

  1. OH BOY HOWDY.... your 200th. post is nearly here... that is Grrrreat.
    OUR mom was a teacher... butt she BE TIRED from that and now just stays home with US...
    We love blogging and all of our furends... esp. all the FUN we have together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your posts! Yes, Blogville is a wonderful community!!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, you are nearly over the line. Our blog has no purpose. We just like being part of Blogville.

    XXXOOO Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats. We so enjoy your blog and we hope you keep blogging for at least another 200 posts (we aren't good with numbers so just keep blogging!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. NO, Thank you for helping to made Blogville fun and informative.

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Murray!! At least your bloggie informs...I just like causin' troubles!!! BOL
    Thanks bunches Murray!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Murray nearly the big 200. We hope to many more posts from you. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks to you for great posts :o) Blogville is just great, that's for sure. And I'm glad I met you. Have a wonderful Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Howdy Murray, wowza and congratulations. Nearly 200 posts is wonderful. We love Blogville too and have met many great friends and had lots of laughs and some tears too when our friends leave for the Rainbow Bridge. Part of what we love is seeing other parts of the world. It is amazing! No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, that's quite a milestone!
    There is a wonderful community of bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful community indeed!! Glad you decided to keep posting! Congratulations on your milestone! xo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete

She Deserves Better