I fully admit I'm crazy for my dogs. To some, things I do seem nuts, but I am quite content in my dog mom behaviors...
1. I have no problems spending lots of money on my dogs. Food, treats, toys, novelty items...you name it, I've bought it!
2. I have multiple large toy bins in the house for all the dog toys and there are still tons just laying around on the floor.
3. Murray has 2 Facebook accounts (personal and page) and a blog..and more friends than I have!
4. I take TONS and TONS of photos of my dogs...way more than anything else I photograph.
5. I'm currently considering buying a tow along for my bike so I can take a dog with me on rides.
6. I refuse to use groomer services. I don't trust anyone but myself to clip my dogs.
7. I refuse to board or kennel my dogs...ever. They vacation with us!
8. I admit...I try no to be...but I tend to be judgmental of others in how they treat their dogs. Gotta work on that one!
9. I do endless research on many dog related topics...food, vets, vaccines etc etc
10. I talk a lot about my dogs. I can't help it! They're the best dogs in the world ;)