Tuesday, April 22, 2014

A Great Book- A Letter To My Dog

This one will bring the tears!  It's a book full of very touching letters written from humans to their beloved dogs.  This is a great gift for any dog lover in your life.  It's beautifully put together with stunning photos of the dogs being written to.  I just love it!  It's one of the best dog books I have read. It will touch your dog loving heart!  In this book you will find other passionate dog parents who are just as much in love with their fur kids as you are, and absolutely see them as family.  It has inspired me to write letters to both of my pups.  It gets my highest of recommendations! 


4 comments:

  1. I am going to look for this! Thank you for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely leaky eye read Murray. We will check it out. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll look for it too!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    PS - Murphy has a new Facebook Page to replace his timeline that the Facebook Police vaporized. He is at: https://www.facebook.com/murphyandstanley

    ReplyDelete

She Deserves Better