Saturday, September 27, 2014

Apache

Sometimes a puppy face captures me in a way I can't explain. There are tons of adorable faces of pups waiting to be adopted out there, and this one I felt I HAD to share.  He's located in Cuddebackville, NY at The Hudson Valley Rottweiler Rescue.  He's an abuse survivor.  Don't get me started on HOW someone could ever abuse such a love.  His mom died birthing the pups, and all his siblings have also since died after being advertised on Craigslist at one day old.  This little guy is now a healthy 10 weeks!  This a tough little boy who can live with big and small dogs, and even cats.  Sure hope and pray he finds his forever, loving home fast!

petfinder.com

petfinder.com



6 comments:

  1. I'm in total agreement with you about the contempt I feel towards people who mistreat and abuse animals ..... But what a sweet little one, that I hope finds his way to a wonderful forever home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot believe the cruelty of some peeps. We're sure the little guy will find his forever family soon. he's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just do not understand these people. Good luck to the little one. Have a serene and easy Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cross my paws as hard as I can for a furever home....I agree with you, some things are in my head forever even when I saw it just for a second...

    ReplyDelete
  5. How could someone have abused this little cutie? I only want to kiss him and make him happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We can't understand either. he sure is cute!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete

She Deserves Better