Monday, September 8, 2014

Something New!

I have recently signed on to a great new company, For Tails Only.  They have been super helpful and I am really excited to representing them.  I wanted to invite my readers to check them out and browse my launch PAWty that I am running right now!  Here are the details...

1. Click HERE to browse and shop on my page.  Choose shop for "Molly's For Tails Only Launch Pawty".  You'll have to register as a customer to purchase anything.  Please use ID#1115101.

2. Share share share this event with all of your animal loving friends!  All are welcome!

3. If you would like to host an online PAWty and earn free and 1/2 priced products for you or your furry family member, please contact me.  I'd be more than happy to help you out!

4. THANK YOU for taking time to check out my PAWty!





2 comments:

  1. We must go and check it out. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will take a look on that site, I'm always ready for shopping

    ReplyDelete

She Deserves Better