Sunday, March 1, 2015

Life Is Good

I reached what was a milestone yesterday.  I turned 40.  Up until about a month ago I was the type of person dreading it, hating the idea and generally just being miserable about getting older.  With a lot of thinking and soul searching over the past year, I successfully regained my sanity and realized I have nothing to complain about and everything to celebrate.  So here is a pic in recognition of one major little cutie in my life that I am so very grateful for.  Murray is pure happiness and brings nothing but that into my life.  Love him!  Life is good!

8 comments:

  1. Well a happy number forty to you....and yes us puppers bring lots to a peep...it just keep getting better the more you are together!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just a number. You'll find as you go, they're not as scary as you think.

    Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is mom's wisdom: BEING 40 is a lot easier than TURNING 40! Besides, what is the alternative? Happy Birfday!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday and remember, when you worry about aging...It's way better than the alternative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy, happy birthday. I am struggling with the same feelings as my 40th is coming up in 3 months 18 days or so (but who is counting). As it gets closer the thought of it does get easier. I think if I didn't work mainly with girls in their early to mid 20s it would be easier. Hope you did something special to celebrate the day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to you. Hope you had a lovely day. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated BIRTHDAY! myes, life is good if we have such a wonderful furfriend on our side :o)
    easy rider

    ReplyDelete

She Deserves Better