I just signed up for BarkBox! Looks awesome! If you want to sign up through me, click below and you'll get $5.00 off. Thanks!
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Is it just me, or are many people very judgmental about how someone acquires a dog? I am all for adopting from a shelter and giving a dog i...
-
I have decided I absolutely knew what Murray's skin issues were...many times They began from the time he was 8 weeks old and continue t...
-
WHY is it that I regularly read about dog snouts being taped or clasped shut these days?!?! I had never heard of this form of abuse for th...

You are going to love it!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCool!
ReplyDeleteWow another Bar kBox and it isn't even Christmas. Must check it out. Have a terrific Thursday.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes Molly
Looks so fun!!:)
ReplyDeleteWoofs
Cotton
Cool!
ReplyDeleteHope you get super duper cool stuffies in your barkbox!
ReplyDeleteHuggies and Cheese,
Haopee
Oh, must be fun!!
ReplyDeleteYour friends,
Murphy & Stanley
I am pretty excited for it to come next month guys!
ReplyDeleteLooks fangtastic. Gotta take some pictures of what you get and your smiling face!
ReplyDeleteShelle, Milo, Dixie & Newby
http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/