Friday, July 24, 2015

Stuffed Animals- A Murray Fave!

Murray's toy of choice is anything stuffed with a squeaker inside.  He used to want to tear into the stuffed toys to retrieve the squeaker, but now they just become his best friends.  We have tons, and I mean TONS of stuffed dog toys around our house....all sizes, shapes and colors.  As soon as I try to pick them up and put them in a toy basket, Murray is close behind pulling them all back out.  They are literally scattered around every room in our house!  There are even three or four in my exercise room!  He carries them outside, up to bed, to the door when someone walks in....everywhere!  I find it to be the cutest thing!  So, here he is with one of his larger stuffed animals, his lamb.  


4 comments:

  1. I do that too... I have my own system of stuffie sorting :o)
    easy rider

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like our house....toys everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a Lamb Chop too! We dead the ones with squeakers but not the ones without.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete

She Deserves Better