Friday, April 24, 2015

My Bed Loving Dogs

I love that I have somehow made both of my dogs LOVE going to bed at night.  Once they have done their night bathroom trip, they come inside and Piper heads directly upstairs and settles into his dog bed and Murray follows me around downstairs until we head up together.  He then happily leaps onto our bed and nestles in.  They both sleep soundly the entire night and are not even early risers.  They get up when we get up, and Murray even sometimes lingers in bed past us.  So on this Friday evening, feeling tired after a long week, I am very grateful for my sleep loving, bed snuggling pups!  Happy Weekend!


5 comments:

  1. How sweet.....mine are the same!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Us pups do make get bed buddies...glas Murray enjoys the bed with you!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spend this day in my bed too... but I share it efurry night my my humans ... I'm a generous pup :o)
    Have a snuggly saturday!
    easy rider

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom says me and Stanley are bed hogs. We disagree,

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete

She Deserves Better