We're very grateful for Dr. King. He was a real life hero! I think in honor of him...
Monday, January 19, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I have decided I absolutely knew what Murray's skin issues were...many times They began from the time he was 8 weeks old and continue t...
-
Is it just me, or are many people very judgmental about how someone acquires a dog? I am all for adopting from a shelter and giving a dog i...
-
WHY is it that I regularly read about dog snouts being taped or clasped shut these days?!?! I had never heard of this form of abuse for th...

Happy MLK day! We forgot it was today as we are Canadian and don't celebrate it.
ReplyDeleteHappy Happy MLK Day Murray!! Yes, Mr. King was a true American Hero, and a true World Hero, Ma says. I thinks he would want all of us doggies to have an extra 87 treaties! ☺
ReplyDeleteKisses,
Ruby ♥
We do not have MLK but sure glad so many celebrate the life of such a great man. Have a terrific Tuesday.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes Molly
yes. he really was a hero and it's great that so much people honored him with a post!
ReplyDeleteEasy Rider
Yes, we should all have a treat for MLK day!
ReplyDeleteDip and Elliot x
Did you get one?
ReplyDeleteYour Pals,
Murphy & Stanley
I hope you got the treat!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely a treat day!
ReplyDeletexo Chloe and LadyBug