Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Is it just me, or are many people very judgmental about how someone acquires a dog? I am all for adopting from a shelter and giving a dog i...
-
I have decided I absolutely knew what Murray's skin issues were...many times They began from the time he was 8 weeks old and continue t...
-
WHY is it that I regularly read about dog snouts being taped or clasped shut these days?!?! I had never heard of this form of abuse for th...

We're thankful fur the same things Murray!
ReplyDeleteWe need Friday desperately!
ReplyDeleteSam
Yup...the weekend is just around the corner now!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice one!
We are sure thankful its almost Friday too, especially cause mom has a four day weekend yeah!!!
ReplyDelete(nyc schools are closed or Rosh Hasshanah)
urban hounds
You are a poet, and don't even know it! I can't wait for fall!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the new ball.
ReplyDeleteSounds like great fun. Love a new ball
ReplyDeleteHi Murray! Thanks for joining the #ThankfulThursday Blog Hop! That's a great shot and you're right. Summer's almost over! Yay!! Summer's OK but we prefer the other seasons here in California...
ReplyDeleteLove,
Cokes
www.cokiethecat.com
You're quite a poet...actually Finn got our comment. Friday's nearly over here and we had a great spring day.
ReplyDeleteXXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy
Have a fabulous Friday Murray.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes Molly
Have a great weekend Murray! I hope you get the opportunity to play with your ball!
ReplyDeleteLots of things to look forward to!
ReplyDeleteYour friends,
Murphy & Stanley
Fall is awesome! I love all the pretty leaves.... Have fun playing with your ball....is it a football?
ReplyDeleteNo, it's a fun Chuck It Erratic Bouncy Ball!
Delete